Asked by: Odis Schliesserasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th April, 2020
Can Oracle SQL Developer connect to db2?
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do I enable db2 connection in SQL Developer?
Connect to Db2 Using SQL Developer
- Choose Tools > Preferences… menu item:
- Search for JDBC, you will find the Third Party JDBC Drivers under Database.
- Browse to the location that you store the JDBC driver file, in this case, it is db2jcc.
- Click the New button to create a connection to the Db2 database server.
Beside above, can SQL Server Management Studio connect to db2? Launch the SQL Server Management Studio. Under the Server Objects folder, right-click on Linked Servers and select New Linked Server. Enter in a name for the Linked Server and choose "Other data source". Select "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers" as the Provider Name.
Besides, how do I connect to a db2 database from Windows?
Open the DB2 Configuration Assistant. Right-click the database and select Change Database. Select Data Source. Select Register this database for ODBC.
Connecting to a database from Windows systems
- Click Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC).
- Click the System DSN tab and click Add.
Does db2 support PL SQL?
PL/SQL in DB2 is compiled into the same bytecode as the native DB2 SQL PL, so there is no performance penalty. DB2 for LUW (Linux/Unix/Windows) does now support PL/SQL.