Asked by: Yuchen Merkliasked in category: General Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
How do I unlock my Samsonite luggage if I forgot the code?
- Turn the number dials to the previously set combination, or to "0-0-0", the factory default combination for Samsonite luggage.
- Locate the reset button, usually placed to the side of the combination dials.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do you unlock a suitcase if you forgot the password?
- Rotate the three wheels on the lock to the current combination and open the luggage.
- Dial the three wheels to 0-0-0, which is the default combination setting for American Tourister and Samsonite luggage.
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the lock inside your luggage.
Also, how do you open a TSA lock without a key?
- Method One: Grab the lock with your left hand (so that opening lever points to the right.) in a way that your finger tips bring tension on the lock.
- Method Two: All your need is one pen, No fiddle-diddle with the lock itself.
- Method Three: Kind of stupid. For example, tsa lock with three number rings.
Also Know, how do you open a locked suitcase?
To do so:
- Turn the lock until the numbers read right-side-up.
- Roll the middle dial until the appropriate number lines up with the number to its left.
- Pull the body of the lock away from the U-shaped metal ring without turning any of the dials.
How do you open a combination lock without the code?
To open combination locks without a code, start by pulling up on the dial and turning it clockwise until you hear the lock click. Then, check what number you're at, add 5 to that number, and write it down. Next, set the dial to that number and turn it counterclockwise until you hear it click again.